An off the beaten track, sea side adventure in the picturesque Mexican state of Oaxaca.
Just a short drive from surf town Puerto Escondido the aesthetic and architectural dream space Casa Tiny sits pretty amongst the trees, luering in romantic couples ready to switch off, relax & enjoy the simple life. Inspired by Henry David Thoreau’s “Walden”, Aranza Arino and Claudio Sodi created this space in exploring the idea of simple living within a natural environment. Isolated, minimalist, but well equipped with fresh water, fully stocked fruit bowl, plunge pool & hammock, not to mention bird life & gentle sea breeze, Casa Tiny is nothing short of romantic, refreshing & a complete rejuvenation of the mind.
It was here that we shot a little story for Gooseberry Intimates, the perfect attire, if any, to relax and unwind.
Make sure you…
- Take a walk to the beach, isn’t only a few minute stroll and so worth it.
- If you feel like socialising, make your way to Hotel Escondido just up the road for a drink or lunch. Order the cucumber, mint & lemon water it is beyond delicious!
- Visit Casa Wabi artist residency just next door.
- Make sure you hire a car & bring your own supplies, as this is remote & the closest grocery stores are just not that close.
- Pack a book or two & some mozzy repellent for the evenings, but they suggest all this in Airbnb Link here..